Roberts + Morrow run an internship program in partnership with the University of New England (UNE) and the University of Queensland (UQ). This is a paid placement at normal award rates and students will enroll in a UNE or UQ special topics unit that will count towards their Accounting or Business degree. Students will be supervised by a Roberts + Morrow workplace supervisor who will have input into the grade for the unit.
This is no ordinary internship offer! Here are just a few of the #workperks we offer:
- Get your foot in the door with a large and reputable firm with offices in NSW and QLD.
- Learn about our vision for the future and engage with exciting technology every day.
- With specialist teams in; Financial Planning, Superannuation, Audit, Business Advisory and Specialist Tax Law, get the chance to join them for an intensive day of learning.
- Visit clients at their premises to experience how professional accounting staff interact with clients and provide meaningful business advice.
- Learn fundamental tasks such as completing; tax returns, BAS and IAS statements, financial statements and client file processing.
- Get exposure to clients in a range of industries.
Please note, only students who have the right to work in Australia will be eligible for the internship program.
Apply for the Internship here
Roberts + Morrow has 15 Partners, over 140 staff, five office locations in NSW + QLD and a client base that stretches all over Australia.