There have been some important changes to MYOB subscription payments.
Up until this point, Roberts & Morrow have managed your subscription (practice pays) however we are streamlining the MYOB process and arranging subscription payments with all clients to be directly debited from MYOB (client pays)
Over the next 3 months you will receive an email notification from MYOB that they are moving your MYOB file from practice Pays to client pays.
To make the change, MYOB will undergo the following steps:
- MYOB will issue you with a quote and agreement for the terms of the new arrangement.
- The quote will remain valid for 30 days and you will be asked to click on a link within the quote which will prompt you to enter your preferred payment method and agree to the terms and conditions.
- If the quote is not actioned after 30 days, the file will revert to read only for a period of 60 days. You will however still have the opportunity to re-sign the agreement, after the 60 days you will need to contact MYOB directly to issue a new quote.
- After 60 days, no further access will be available.
- It is therefore critical that you respond to the quote and agreement as soon as possible.
MYOB will manage this project and all communication you receive will come directly from the MYOB team.
As part of the transition MYOB will provide a Welcome pack, which will include an explanation of the MYOB process for this new subscription payment method.
Please click on the three attachments for your reference:
- The schedule of subscription fees; and
- An example of the quote document that you will receive from MYOB
- An example of the MYOB online payments webpage, which you will be directed to when choosing your preferred payment method
As always, we are here for any questions you may have.